jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
mine is just dumb :scratch:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
has no meaning just a stuib thing that i attached to my life
how do i change it???????????????????????

Ninja

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would sneak into my first period class in HS through the window or door often (pretty much every day) without the instructor noticing ;)

I was also pretty fast when it came to sports/gym

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the meaning behind my name is ... my real name ... or better said 3 of the 6 I have ... 2 names and 4 surnames or family names :biggrin: ... I prefer to use real name as it is easier for me when doing login ...

Now about Liquid Breathing that's a completly different story ... in fact it is a dream ... well its simple to understand if you ever saw the film abyss

... it is said that special forces divers do it or have done it for very special and secret operations which require deep diving and long time under water:scratch: ... the liquid in question is said to be Liquivent ... an oxigen rich liquid said to be perfluorocarbon ... it is said to be fiction ...

The James Cameron film The Abyss features a character using liquid breathing to dive thousands of feet without compressing. The Abyss also features a scene with a rat submerged in and breathing fluorocarbon liquid, filmed in real life.[54]

whatever ... its just a dream and it stays :biggrin:... diving and just breathe like the fish ...:fish::fish::fish::fish::approve: :biggrin:

Pedro Nuno ;)

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: