tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Are you sick? Do you have allergies? is it the flue? is it sinus cold? Do you have sinus problems? Do you stick marbles up your nose or foreign objects? Stuffy nose is a symptom of something else, its not a sickness, so its hard to get something for it alone. Fix the bigger problem and it will fix your runny nose.

Afrin really screws up your sinuses long term. I grew up with sinus problems and a big chunk of why mine were so bad was because of afrin. 2 days of stuffiness is nothing. Every time I lay on my side one side of my sinus gets clogged and I can't blow my nose and make it better.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Are you sick? Do you have allergies? is it the flue? is it sinus cold? Do you have sinus problems? Do you stick marbles up your nose or foreign objects? Stuffy nose is a symptom of something else, its not a sickness, so its hard to get something for it alone. Fix the bigger problem and it will fix your runny nose.

Afrin really screws up your sinuses long term. I grew up with sinus problems and a big chunk of why mine were so bad was because of afrin. 2 days of stuffiness is nothing. Every time I lay on my side one side of my sinus gets clogged and I can't blow my nose and make it better.

no i dont STICK things of my nose what type of questio is that lol i just have watery eyes wit a stuffy nose comes n goes ive been like this since friday morning

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Just try some over the counter allergy pills.
Claritin, allegra etc.
Dont use non prescription nasal spray. I was addicted for years and it was very hard to breathe when I stopped.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Angelo,
Try Sinus Buster - it is over the counter and it works well. It is not addictive but it contains capsacin - the stuff that makes peppers hot - and it does burn when you first spray it but I have been using it for a while now and recommended it to all sinus sufferers. Check out their website and good luck.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: