Exotic Reefs of NJ

www.ExoticReefsofNJ.com
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Tom and I started a marine maintenance and setup business out of my residence here in Bergen County, New Jersey a couple years ago. I have 16 years of experience in marine aquatics and I initially kept the business privatized as I did not want to grow too big, too fast at first because I also work in law enforcement as my full time job for the last 13 years. Well one thing has led to another and it did grow and I am having a lot of fun doing it that I would like to contribute to the industry and start supplying coral, fish and equipment.

I am centrally located in Bergen County, NJ with NJ Routes 4, 17, Interstate 80 and the Garden State Parkway all running through my area. I will be dealing in livestock specifically corals, some fish and when requested an assortment of brand new equipment, in example Reef Octopus, Diablo, Maxspect, Reeflo Pumps, ELOS, Eco-Tech Marine, Brightwell, RO Filters, Prodibio.

I will be offering frags, colonies in different sizes and some semi-rare pieces that are offered from time to time from Australia, Bali, Indonesia and Jakarta. Austrailian Acans, Acropora, Montipora and Chalices with reasonable prices for the growing reefer population to keep them happy and coming back to build their reefs with the hard to find stuff at a decent price and try to give the buyer a chance to enjoy something that they don?t have to pay an arm and a leg for.

Please don?t hesitate to contact me via private message or directly at [email protected] or via text message at (201) 697-3461 with whatever it might be that you?re looking for whether it be live coral or equipment.

Sales are by appointment only and I will make every arrangement with my rotating schedule to accommodate you as the customer. Preferred cash payments and can accept credit payments as well.

Attachments

• F1.jpeg
    F1.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 658
  • F2.jpeg
    F2.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 636
  • F3.jpeg
    F3.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 642
  • F4.jpeg
    F4.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 650
  • F5.jpeg
    F5.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 638
  • F6.jpeg
    F6.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 641
  • F7.JPG
    F7.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 648

FishBrain

Active Reefer
I think she means the Pavona. I saw this coral in one of the ORA tanks at MACNA and fell in love it. Let me know price and availability.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: