Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
We are here to help!
  • Are you looking for help in planning your next project?
  • Want your tank installed and plumbed?
  • In need of a cleaning or revamp?
Why choose Reef Trends over your LFS?
  • Our trained professionals will be on site not some part time helper.
  • LFS often don't properly maintain their RODI systems or test parameters of the water they supply.
  • We are authorized resellers of over 100 brands and can/will honor the warranties directly.
  • Properly insured for $4million (you would be surprised how many stores are not but don't find out the hard way).
  • We are hobbiests and professional.
  • Our work is guaranteed.
  • We won't rush and take pride in our work, your satisfaction is our purpose and the health of the livestock priority.
Inquire how Reef Trends can help serve your needs. Even if you just want advice we are always happy to help for free. If you opt for our services we will work with you to make it happen within your budget and stand behind our work.

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
I have just the right job for you. I've been meaning to redo the manifold on my 120g for over a year now, but have been putting it off due to timing. I've can't think of anyone better to turn to for assistance.

This is a heavily loaded SPS tank, so would need to be careful. I already have a HOB skimmer to run for a few days while the plumbing settles out (if that matters).

P.S. This is a great opportunity since I'm part of Neptune's Systems Flow sensors beta testing. So the redo is necessary.

Sent from my SM-NCC-1701C using Tapatalk

1329eheim

Experienced Reefer
Reef Trends is great. Plumbing on a 5 year old reef tank was FUBAR. Reef Trends completely re-plumbed system, bringing all the necessary parts, and charged about half what I thought it would cost.

Great service.

Mike

We are here to help!

• Are you looking for help in planning your next project?
  • Want your tank installed and plumbed?
  • In need of a cleaning or revamp?

Why choose Reef Trends over your LFS?

• Our trained professionals will be on site not some part time helper.
  • LFS often don't properly maintain their RODI systems or test parameters of the water they supply.
  • We are authorized resellers of over 100 brands and can/will honor the warranties directly.
  • Properly insured for $4million (you would be surprised how many stores are not but don't find out the hard way).
  • We are hobbiests and professional.
  • Our work is guaranteed.
  • We won't rush and take pride in our work, your satisfaction is our purpose and the health of the livestock priority.

Inquire how Reef Trends can help serve your needs. Even if you just want advice we are always happy to help for free. If you opt for our services we will work with you to make it happen within your budget and stand behind our work.

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
I'm planning a new build in the spring and have never plumbed from scratch before. I'll keep you in mind!

Appreciate that but keep in mind we are always here to help and advice is free so even if you decide to tackle it yourself or use someone else don't hesitate to reach out at any point along the way.

Also we are an authorized seller of over 100 brands so if you are looking for good pricing on equipment and supplies doesn't hurt to ask and see what we can do for you.

Last edited:

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Here is a tank we serviced today. We originally moved this tank for the client, re-plumbed everything with a new custom sump, full apex install/setup and new aquascape.

JL_1_zps4vvzf7dr.jpg

JL_2_zpsniptan7q.jpg

JL_3_zpsbjtdlatc.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: