Nycreef

I was there today and the store is very clean, well maintained, knowledgeable crew and nice selection. They had clean up crews, shrimps, snails, hermits, ect along with lots of fish Sps Lps softies and so on. It's definitely a destination spot for me once I know what is coming in, especially in the wrasse dept.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
I visited this store somewhat recently and was a bit upset. Seemed very under stocked, although I will agree with everyone that the staff was very friendly and everything looked very clean and sleek. I'll have to go back another time when I know they recently received a new shipment.

Nycreef

You probably got there like me after a huge weekend of their sales and we just saw what was left. If they list every week what they are getting in or arrived according to species and corals list with pics they will get alot of traffic and attention. Problem with some vendors here is they aren't posting enough of what they have for us to make the drive out to them. If we are driving an hour or more then back home to acclimate dip and in to our tanks we want to make sure it's worth the trip to begin with. I always like to check out new places first then decide if I'll ever go back or if it was a waste of time. This place looks like it's going in the right direction, let's hope it stays that way and just gets better.
Good Luck!!

Last edited:

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Really?

I visited this store somewhat recently and was a bit upset. Seemed very under stocked, although I will agree with everyone that the staff was very friendly and everything looked very clean and sleek. I'll have to go back another time when I know they recently received a new shipment.

You must have gone there after all the good stuff was sold. I have never ran into this issue and have been there numerous times. Always walking out with quality live stock. keep an eye out for sales they post and or shipments.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: