Orange County Roll Call

masterswimmer

www.saltwatercritters.com
Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 99.6%
445   2   0
Somewhere between here and there!
That's kinda like being between a rock and a hard place, or between the $hit and the tide. :lol2:

swimmer

masterswimmer

Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 99.6%
445   2   0
NYPDFrogman said:
I'm actually in NJ but I'm less than 5 miles from Warwick

NO WAYYYYY. We should hook up sometime! :lol2:

Hey Frank. How's the backyard project coming along? Must look like a million bucks by now. Mo pix!

Russ

unwired

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I suppose I'll introduce myself in a few catagories since I seem to be lost in limbo. I'm in Rockland County just beneath you folks and a few minutes north of NJ (and I suppose not too far from Westchester either). You'd think there'd be more like me. Anyhow, I'm new in the sense that I'm just getting back into reefs. Dad and I had a Fowlr tank years ago (120G) and a 30G reef. Today I have two Nanos that have been running about a month or so. A custom 9G Acrylic which sits on my file cabinet and a 6G glass tank. Just added my first two corals yesterday. :)

masterswimmer

Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 99.6%
445   2   0
unwired, welcome to our part of the world. There are more of us here than this thread will lead you to believe.

Where in Rockland are you? Chester here. Not far from Woodbury Commons.

Russ

masterswimmer

Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 99.6%
445   2   0
I'll be in Montebello next weekend for a graduation party. My niece and nephew live there. Other brother in law lives in Suffern too. Know the area like the back of my hand.

Russ

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am in Warwick only about five minutes from Russ. I am kind of new to the site as well. I have done more reading and checkin pics than writing. That will soon change! Tonight I will upload my first pics. Lets go Yankees!