unwired

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I suppose I'll introduce myself in a few catagories since I seem to be lost in limbo. I'm in Rockland County just beneath you folks and a few minutes north of NJ (and I suppose not too far from Westchester either). You'd think there'd be more like me. Anyhow, I'm new in the sense that I'm just getting back into reefs. Dad and I had a Fowlr tank years ago (120G) and a 30G reef. Today I have two Nanos that have been running about a month or so. A custom 9G Acrylic which sits on my file cabinet and a 6G glass tank. Just added my first two corals yesterday. :)

unwired

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm in Wesley Hills not far from Montebello or Suffern. I'm only about 35 Minutes from Woodbury. (Used to have a GF from Chester years ago).

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am in Warwick only about five minutes from Russ. I am kind of new to the site as well. I have done more reading and checkin pics than writing. That will soon change! Tonight I will upload my first pics. Lets go Yankees!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: