ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
I think I put my foot in my mouth with this group buy.I think there's going to complications with getting payments being I don't have the funds to cover everyone even with the discounts.Even if I were to compile a list,how many people would back out from paying and so on?Taking everyone's order is easy and all but the payments are not.If someone else would like to take over,please be my guest,otherwise please close this thread.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
set a date when all orders are done.
then determine what the amount is and the discount.
then have everyone paypal you the amount on a set date.
then send pacific east payment.

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
I'm going to bow out doing this group buy.I would have to charge paypal fees to everyone and short myself to pay Dr.Mac.I'm not exactly a math genius either.Please,some one head this group buy.I'm out.Better now than screw it up later.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Ok, guys I can take over this group buy since i may want a couple too. I would like to set this up on a Friday pick up in Flushing, my place. Everyone, who joint must also state the locations so that they may help guys close to them to pick up. Let see if we have enough time for this Friday, if not we can do next Friday. Will not hold LS for anyone. As for next week, I probably can offer delivery at a charge since I have to pay my worker to do that too.
I will start a new thread if you guys agreed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: