Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I have placed a special reserve order with Dr. Mac with delivery due next week. If anyone would like to place an order to save on shipping you can add on to mine.

There is a few considerations before you place your order:

1- Pick up will be in New Jersey (Iselin) from 9am-4Pm or in Manhattan (Chelsea) from 6PM - late night

2- I will not hold corals past the day of shipment for anyone. I do not want to be responsible for lost corals.

Check out the site as there is a lot of good deals and beautiful corals. If you want to jump in the order, please call Pacific East Aquaculture directly and place your order. Let them know you are part of the group buy in Manhattan Reefs under Dominick.

If you have any questions regarding pick up, send me a PM.

Last edited:

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Becky, what is the deadline for getting things on the reserve list in time for this shipment?

The earlier the better. We grow out the reserved stock corals at a seperate facility and pick up the frags we need once or twice a week. Tuesday would be best to be absolutely sure we can get them in on time. Anything that comes in later then that, we'll try our best but can't guarantee.

Becky

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
i just called and confirmed my order. it's shipping with dom

Great!

A few people asked when was the deadline to get in on Friday's shipment. I'm guessing it is noon Thursday this week. Becky will probably chime in but in the meantime you can call Pacific East Aquaculture directly and mention this group buy and they will be able to help and answer any questions.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: