Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

Our club only special for this week is Buy 2 Get 1 Free for all Australian and WYSIWYG Frags! Great time to stock up on those frags you've been eyeing! And to make things even better, this offer MAY be combined with our Free Ground Shipping offer if the total price paid is over $200. Orders MUST ship by Friday, July 25 to qualify for this special.

WYSIWYG Frags :
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=12

Australian :
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=86

May not be combined with any other offer or club discount. Lowest priced item(s) will be free. If ordering online, discount will not appear at checkout. You must let us know that you are a club member and request the Buy 2 Get 1 Free Special, we will adjust your bill before shipping.

Becky

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Lots of new corals posting this week.

Red Ring Acanthastrea echinata
1-7.jpg

Green Polyp Stylophora
9-3.jpg

Bright Orange Scrolling Montipora capricornis
8-4.jpg

Pink Red Zebra Chalice Echinophyllia
7-4.jpg

Orange Ricordea florida
6-5.jpg

Bright Orange Ricordea yuma
5-6.jpg

Red People Eater Polyps
4-7.jpg

Red Purple Mushroom
3-7.jpg

Metallic Salmon Palythoas
2-7.jpg

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Only a couple of days left for this sale, and lots of great frags still available! Don't miss out, order must ship by Friday to qualify!

Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
buy 2 get 1 free!

I'm interested in purchasing but have one main question. Its Buy 2 Get One Free, with the lowest price item being free. If I buy 6, do I get 3 free? Or is it only buy 2 get one free per customer.

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm interested in purchasing but have one main question. Its Buy 2 Get One Free, with the lowest price item being free. If I buy 6, do I get 3 free? Or is it only buy 2 get one free per customer.

For every 2 that you get, you'll get 1 free, no limit. However, if you earn say 3 free items, they will be the 3 lowest priced qualifying items overall. Hope that clears things up, let us know if you have any other questions,

Becky

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: