Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
We've decided to extend our HUGE Labor Day Sale yet again, but not for much longer! And if that wasn't enough good news, we've been busy posting tons of new corals to add to the sale! Great little SPS Gems have been up for a few days and are going fast, but lots of nice ones are still available. In addition, NEW Maricultured Corals have are being posted now.

CS07163F159MariculturedINCREDIBLEBl.jpg

CS07013F129MariculturedRedOrangeMon.jpg

CS07204F159MariculturedGORGEOUSPurp.jpg

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=87

Also lots of frags, and our new Triple Frag Paks being posted. Be sure to check them out for some awesome deals!

FS060789WYSIWYGTripleRicordeaFragPa.jpg

FS0609169WYSIWYGTripleLimitedEditio.jpg

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=89

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Great corals Dr. Mac. I can't wait to start my new tank in a few months. People here on MR expect to get everything for free:splitspin

Scion_TC2005

RALLIART 2009
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Great corals Dr. Mac. I can't wait to start my new tank in a few months. People here on MR expect to get everything for free:splitspin

who said anything about free, giving the shippng included it an ok buy, nothing to jump on. You can get the same thing from other on-line Venders for about the same. Giving the size of the corals he selling in relation to the the price tag. Dr. Mac is a business and of course like most business there is really no such thing a great sale. It a sales pitch, alot of Vendors mark up a bit then turn a "Big Discount or Sale" but they are still turning a descent profit.

I think alot of MR members will agree with me they want to buy but not get raked in the Wallet considering the tough times, Job situations, incomes, and bills.

Regards,

Tim

Last edited:

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks again for your opinion. Its just a sale, if you think it is a good deal for you then fine, if not that is OK too, it is not really posted here for a debate about our pricing. Lots of folks have taken advantage of our current sale and gotten some great deals. In the past we have done group buys for MR members and I think offered good deals, I have also attended the frag swaps and offered excellent pricing at those as well. If the current stock/pricing is not to your liking that is fine, our stock changes daily so maybe something in the future will be more to your liking. I appreciate your interest in my business and corals and hope to serve you in the future or maybe see you at the next swap. Thanks again for your comments, I'll try to offer my corals at the best possible price I can, I offer a huge variety of corals from frags to colonies and maybe something else on my site might be more in your price range. Acros can be difficult to deal with due to recently increasing pricing due to fuel (i.e. freight) costs and they are not the easiest to ship from the S. Pacific--generally they are not the best for profitability when sold as colonies as we are doing with these--something I have not offered in a while and the response has been huge as most vendors are not offering colonies as much as they did in the past. Thanks again for your comments and interest, keep checking the site for the best selection and specials.

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/

westreefer

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Quality indeed

I can vouch for high quality stuff :)
I received a order this past Sat and all I can say is WOW !!!!
Amazing colors and beautiful corals as usual - will def order again from here.

At least when you order from Dr. Mac you can rest assure you are
going to get some fabo stuff.

trying to get a group buy setup for the 20 zoo frags for $100 :biggrin:

WestRfr

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: