• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This week we will be posting hundreds of corals and we have it all!! Everything from SPS and LPS to tons of Aussie corals.

Unlike a lot of online vendors that are only about Aussie corals, we have a huge selection of Aussie corals, but we also stock every other type of coral too!!!!!!

If you want the very best selection and variety of corals then you have to check us out:
https://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/

A few examples of corals and anemones we will be posting this week, we have hundreds of corals, anemones, and other livestock to post so please check our site daily for the best selection:

Red and Green Rock Anemone
10-48.jpg

Orange Dendrophyllia--lots of polyps in stock--we will custom cut
9-51.jpg

150 New Aussie Acans IN STOCK-TO BE POSTED THIS WEEK
8-52.jpg

7-54.jpg

RARE Red Platygyra
6-57.jpg

Pink-Red Chalice
5-60.jpg

RARE Rainbow War Coral
4-62.jpg

Bright Turquoise Platygyra Maze Brain
3-62.jpg

Purple Death Palys
2-64.jpg

Blue Monster Tort
1-67.jpg

stoneriff

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey guys. I wanted to thank you for the great corals, and great service, as usual at the frag swap. I picked up a 2 headed dendro from you, and 4 acros. Everything is great, but the dendros are extra SILLY. I hope to pick some more up soon. Thank you again. You guys are awesome! I hope to visit you guys this summer.
Jesse.

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It was great seeing you and everyone else too. We always have a great time at MR events. We look forward to seeing you at our place this summer, just watch your speed--being a resort area it is very heavily patrolled.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: