Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Hi Everyone,
We?re having a great time dealing with M/R members. And we would like to have a sale to show our appreciation for the support and learning experiences that we?ve gotten. I?m sure that you guys aren?t aware of this. I would like to send a big hope you feel better soon to Adam. He is one of the most knowable and experienced individual who I?ve ever worked with. Unfortunately just as we were going to start construction on the store he had to bow out because of a serious illness. Most members who I?ve had conversation with are aware of Adam?s illness. They found out when they realized I was a bit lost. After I told them that I was very inexperienced in this business and they then asked how did I come to be in it. Being far from experienced many members spent quite a bit of time to teach and explain as much as they could to me. Thank you for all of the assistance that I was given. I would like to apologize to some members who were annoyed when I told them truthfully that this all new to me. I?ve always thought that telling people the truth and not trying to B/S people was the way to go. But with many member?s assistance I?m a bit more experienced then I was from the start. Still have a long way to go but I?m watching, reading, and of course listening to members who have been very helpful in their explanations of many things. I plan on following the course that I set from the beginning. Ask all of my suppliers for deep discounts and passing it along to our customers. As you can see by the sale that we had on salt last week.
The price was beneath the cost that other stores buy the same salt for.
Alan:):)

MASK SWALLOW ANGEL ? MALE $139.99
GARABALDI DAMSELS $79.99
HIPPO TANGS M $29.99
BLUE FACE ANGEL ADULT $109.99
TEMMINCKII FLASHER FAIRY WRASSE $39.99
PYLEI FAIRY WRASSE $79.99
JAPANESE SWALLOW ANGEL $29.99
BLUE / YELLOW HEAD GOBY (not easy to come by) $39.99
SAILFIN TANG M $21.99
SAILFIN TANG L $31.99
SCOPUS TANG L $29.99
RED MARGIN FAIRY WRASSE (FEMALE) $29.99
FLAME FIN FAIRY WRASSE (SUPER MALE) $69.99
RED MARGIN FAIRY WRASSE (SUPER MALE) $24.99
RED MARGIN FAIRY WRASSE (FEMALE) $29.99
COLORED SEA MANTHIS $24.99
ALGE BLENNY $9.99
GREEN ALLIGATOR PIPE $22.99
ARC EYE HAWK FISH $22.99
FLAGFIN ANGEL M/L $34.99
REGAL ANGEL (S) $29.99
RUSTY ANGEL $$18.99
FOXFACE (ONE SPOT) M $21.99
CORAL BEAUTY ANGEL $18.99
FLAME RED PIPEFISH L $12.99
FLAVO ANTHIAS $34.99
MAGMA WRASSE ADULT MALE (GORGEOUS BRIGHT ORANGE) $229.99
MAGMA WRASSE JUVENILE MALE (GORGEOUS BRIGHT ORANGE) $189.99
TIGER CONCH SEA SNAIL $2.99
GREEN CHROMIS $1.59
FIRE FISH GOBY $9.99
WATANABEI ANGEL FISH - FEMALE $59.99
MAPPA PUFFER $89.99
PICTURES TO FOLLOW

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: