fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The sign on the store front says they're opening in June. I was in the selden store a couple of months ago and they said they tore down their fish and coral tanks because the setauket store is going to stock them. Hopefully they carry a better selection then the selden store did

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
sorry guys for the lack of updates, it's been a very busy road to get the store ready for opening with so much to do but I can assure you that the coral department will be top notch. As soon as I get word from the ownership on an firm opening date I will post it here

Last edited:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
time this store opens i will be 90 and be out of the hobby hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!QUOTE=FaviaFreak;1386141]sorry guys for the lack of updates, it's been a very busy road to get the store ready for opening with so much to do but I can assure you that the coral department will be top notch. As soon as I get word from the ownership on an firm opening date I will post it here[/QUOTE]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: