FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
We just got confirmation on an ultra coral shipment expected to land early tomorrow morning. Contains tons of killer maricultured acropora and some ultra chalices and much, much more.... I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow to update you all on all the hotness so stay tuned!!! :party:

Also, just a quick update on the 200 gallon ESV salt..we are expecting a shipment sometime early next week to Copiague so I will keep all you reef members updated as soon as I get confirmation on delivery

make sure to check back tomorrow for updates on the new corals coming in :party:

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
Kevin, you really turned this place around. Hot corals every time I pass by. Just don't see you there though when I stop by on the weekend, lol...

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Kevin, you really turned this place around. Hot corals every time I pass by. Just don't see you there though when I stop by on the weekend, lol...
Thank you I appreciate the kind words! Bob Jr. and Brad Novak have been nothing short of amazing in helping me turn things around for them, quite honestly some of the best people I ever worked for!

I'm there on the weekends Fri-Sun from open to until 5pm do you come in later? just ask for me next time my friend :)

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
@Duke- traffic is always bad in the afternoon on the cross island and the beginning of the LIE so that's why i said that but its like 1 hour 30min tops.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: