duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I promised myself no more acros until the swap until I went to Pets warehouse to get some crickets this week and all I can say is OH MY GOD. I had to pick up 3 frags it was like seeing a mouth watering steak for 5 dollars and leaving with a crouton. They are healthy,polyps extending color is amazing absolutely pest free not even a fireworm popped off these bad boys. Any of these "High end" vendors havent even come close to the price and look of some of the acros they are getting. Top notch guys way to go. Kevin you picked some truffels this time man

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
I promised myself no more acros until the swap until I went to Pets warehouse to get some crickets this week and all I can say is OH MY GOD. I had to pick up 3 frags it was like seeing a mouth watering steak for 5 dollars and leaving with a crouton. They are healthy,polyps extending color is amazing absolutely pest free not even a fireworm popped off these bad boys. Any of these "High end" vendors havent even come close to the price and look of some of the acros they are getting. Top notch guys way to go. Kevin you picked some truffels this time man

hey more hotness coming in the acro department...things are just starting to heat up :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: