FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Happy Weekend Reefers,

Just wanted to let you all know we are having a 20% off sale this weekend on corals at all three of our stores. Drop on in and take advantage of some great deals

Also, all three of our stores received new fish shipments, including some killer Aussie Wrasses that we have listed at unbelievable prices!

Hope to see you and have a wonderful weekend!

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
You know how you can make it up to me......kiss my.....na I'm playing....but seriously get me a milky way zoa frag for me to buy and we're cool.....Also what light combination to you use on the ati bulbs over the zoa frag tank? I have 4 blue + on channel 2 and 1 purple, 1 coral+ on channel 1 and the zoas I bought arent popping the way they were in the store specifically the purple centers...

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
You know how you can make it up to me......kiss my.....na I'm playing....but seriously get me a milky way zoa frag for me to buy and we're cool.....Also what light combination to you use on the ati bulbs over the zoa frag tank? I have 4 blue + on channel 2 and 1 purple, 1 coral+ on channel 1 and the zoas I bought arent popping the way they were in the store specifically the purple centers...

3x Ati Blue+
1X Ati True Actinic

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: