FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Hi all...I have some nice acropora frag packs for sale. Below is the WYSIWYG packs I have available, plus I can make others

Pack A $125

Pack B $125

Pack C $50

Pack D $125

Pack E $100

Pack F $75

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 632

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
kevin has the Real deal Pheonix monti,

kevin is blowing it out the water with those prices. he might have been drunk when he typed that. lol, great prices kev. was there a few days ago with gab. didnt see you! hope you had a great new years. whens your next shipment.??

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Thank you for this post.

I wish the store was closer to me as I am looking for two tone SPS.

The drunk sellers are the ones hyping up frags or shopping up store purchased pieces and hyping up to make bank off unsuspecting buyers.

Kevin wasnt drunk hes just not greedy and a true hobbist .I think all the other guys selling stuff for a million dollars are drunk .aways fair priced corals at pets .

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Kevin wasnt drunk hes just not greedy and a true hobbist .I think all the other guys selling stuff for a million dollars are drunk .aways fair priced corals at pets .

excuse me? i purchased mine for 250$+tax , so plesae excuse me for seeing it posted for under 40$ , the frag when i bought from keven was around 1.75"-2"x1.75-2"

so i was not bashing them or him , i was saying it as a good thing. just was shocked at such a big price cut.

thats all charlie. and when we bought our piece it wasnt even 8months ago.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: