FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
TGIF Reefers, we received a very nice Indo fish shipment today, way too many too list. I can tell you that we did get in a gorgeous Crescent Tail Wrasse and Pintail Wrasse with this amazing shipment, these are by far my favorite wrasses, the colors are phenomenal!!!:thrash::thrash::thrash::thrash:

Also, don't forget we have tons of Acropora left as well as many gorgeous LPS and zoanthids in stock

Stop by this weekend for some amazing livestock and deals!!!

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    442.7 KB · Views: 750
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    419.1 KB · Views: 755

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Was at the Setauket store, didn't see anything new? You guys have to start shipping out here! The store is great just lacks live stock. Kudos to Brady and James they do a great job, always feel welcome!

a couple boxes of fish came in yesterday, they may have been acclimating when you were there but I can assure you we are working on stepping up our livestock selection over there for you guys

editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Was at the Setauket store, didn't see anything new? You guys have to start shipping out here! The store is great just lacks live stock. Kudos to Brady and James they do a great job, always feel welcome!

I agree......I live in the neighborhood but stopped going there because of the lack of CORAL selection. I try to go to the Copiague location every once in a while but it would be a lot easier to go to the store that is virtually across the street from me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: