PetsWarehouse

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We are cutting and fragging the Australian acros! Here are some pics to show everybody. They're at the copiague store. We still have colonies left, plenty of SPS and LPS.
These frags are going to be amazing!
Lots and lots of color!

Attachments

• DSC_1002.JPG
    DSC_1002.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 633
  • DSC_0999.JPG
    DSC_0999.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 664
  • DSC_0998.JPG
    DSC_0998.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 713
  • DSC_0997.JPG
    DSC_0997.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 724
  • DSC_0995.JPG
    DSC_0995.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 652
  • DSC_1037.JPG
    DSC_1037.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 617
  • DSC_1039.JPG
    DSC_1039.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 691
  • DSC_1046.JPG
    DSC_1046.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 698
  • DSC_1050.JPG
    DSC_1050.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 569
  • DSC_1055.JPG
    DSC_1055.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 638
  • DSC_1058.JPG
    DSC_1058.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 615
  • DSC_1068.JPG
    DSC_1068.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 557
  • DSC_1070.JPG
    DSC_1070.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 610
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 597
  • DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:

PetsWarehouse

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That would be the price i believe your referring to the ultra neon yellow frags.
The pictures are not showing the yellow, stop bye and take a look. The ultra neon yellow acro colony has the most amazing yellow color that i have ever seen..

tommys

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I stopped in this past sunday and you would not cut me any frags and said I have to wait till next sunday and here it is 2 days later and you cut them I would have taken some but not making a 30min trip back

Last edited:

PetsWarehouse

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry for the inconvenience, that is not our intention. We needed to wait, some of the pieces just came in on Friday. The colony's where doing so well, that we started cutting them. If you would like, I will hold any pieces you are interested in. PM me And I'll work something out for you.

PetsWarehouse

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The acros are not maricultured the pics are Australian colonies that we cut. With a starting prices of $35. We still have some Fiji maricultured corals left,are you looking for frags?

WE did cut a maricultured montipora digitata but this is not a $30 maricultured piece. The digitata's frags are a nice size plus there only $45, the polyps are orange with red/brown base very nice.
M/R members also get a discount off these prices..

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The acros are not maricultured the pics are Australian colonies that we cut. With a starting prices of $35. We still have some Fiji maricultured corals left,are you looking for frags?

WE did cut a maricultured montipora digitata but this is not a $30 maricultured piece. The digitata's frags are a nice size plus there only $45, the polyps are orange with red/brown base very nice.
M/R members also get a discount off these prices..

what do austrian acros look like? :scratch:

Last edited by a moderator:

clasystems

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
wow nothing like getting $30 maricultured pieces and chopping them into bugger size pieces and charging $60 bucks for them

These are def not $30 maricultured pieces but certainly not $60 1" frags. I kinda agree that the whole chop shop thing bothers me as there are plenty of places getting fully encrusted plugs of the same stuff...

PetsWarehouse

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We were not selling 1" frags at $60, that was a large chunk that sold at $60. The frags start at $35 each. If you are a M/R member with your discount, your price would start at $31.50. If you have any requests or concerns, feel free to PM us and we will do our best to accommodate our customers.

clasystems

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was there once and was charged $75 for a frag. I got a "discount" from $95 and was around 2" x 2". was not encrusted.

Over the years Ive gotten some fantastic deals on fish and corals here. I have decade old fish from this store (copiague) still in my tank. I am a believer that every LFS has a specialty which is why you need to go to all of the stores. There is no store that has the best prices/quality on everything.

CoralOfDuty

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not sure why PW is getting some hate recently. Ive almost always had a good experience at this store. Some times you get great deals sometimes you dont. For the most part, they have a very good selection and willing to assist quickly. Ive had experiences at other stores where ive waited 25 minutes for someone to even look in my direction, and other stores where they have an amazing show tank and dont sell anything from it. the rest of the tanks having garbage frags riddled with aiptasia. not gonna name names.

frvarugh

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Recently, Bob honored a sale that was expired for a few days. He responded to my message and cared enough to take care of it right away. The Carle Place store has livestock/ frags that I haven't seen in a long time and the prices don't seem different...just my 2 cents.

rwells

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
233   0   0
My favorite LFS store, I drive the extra miles just to visit them. There customer service is great and they carry a wide selection of corals and dry goods. I stopped by last night and they have some amazing colorful SPS. I pick up a nice chunk of ice echinata, thanks again Rich.

PetsWarehouse

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My favorite LFS store, I drive the extra miles just to visit them. There customer service is great and they carry a wide selection of corals and dry goods. I stopped by last night and they have some amazing colorful SPS. I pick up a nice chunk of ice echinata, thanks again Rich.

I'm glad that Rich was able to cut the coral and give it to you at a good price. It is a beautiful piece, and Rich does pride himself on excellent customer service.
Thank you for your patronage.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: