PetsWarehouse

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good Morning Everybody,

Early this morning we received our coral shipments from Australia and Indonesia. We have a tone of variety, and our stores are over loaded. Petswarhouse needs to move corals today!
This weekend M/R customer appreciation sale is going on.

Members can take 30% off fish and corals.

Yesterday at the Copaigue store we
fragged over 60 Australian acro's. These guys are a nice healthy size starting as low as $25.00. We also have smaller acro's starting at $15.00. Plus we have Ultra Blue Maxima clams 3" - 4".
M/R memebers can take $10.00 off already discounted prices on Maxima clams.
(Acro frags and clams are excluded from the weekend sale)
Take advantage of these frags.
Also, I forgot to mention we received a large shipment of Bali fish for all the stores.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS! http://s36.photobucket.com/user/petswarehouse/library/?sort=3&page=1

Have a great weekend,
PetsWarehouse

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Great stuff. Really nice batch of frags and great clams at a decent price. I walked away with 2 frags and a clam. Lots of awesome frags left, go check it out.

PetsWarehouse

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great stuff. Really nice batch of frags and great clams at a decent price. I walked away with 2 frags and a clam. Lots of awesome frags left, go check it out.

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We appreciate your business. We just got another shipment of Australian corals, Vietnam mushrooms, and zoas in today. When you get a chance, stop back in.

Bob

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: