lindsay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,here are some pictures of Zoas we come across in the Uk,after looking through your impressive zoa thread on here i noticed you name them which is something only done by zoa collectors here in the uk,if you know the name of any of the zoas below could you post them up.

Pic9_M.jpg

Pic8_M.jpg

Pic7_M.jpg

Pic6_M.jpg

Pic4_S.jpg

Pic3_S.jpg

Pic2_S.jpg

Pic1_S.jpg

Pic14_M.jpg

Pic13_M.jpg

Pic12_M.jpg

Pic11_M.jpg

lindsay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all,its great to get them named,over the years we have had quite a few zoas in and its cool to see bright coloured zoas but because we are known for our sps we have not really gone into the different zoa morphs like we have for the sps but after talking to a few zoa collectors over the phone that has changed a little.The strange thing is when you start looking at their names and different colours its easy to see why people become serious about collecting them,i don't know of any other coral species that has as many different colour morphs,as your zoa thread on here shows only too well.

lindsay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a few more pics for you to take a look at,if you know their names could you post them up.
One question for a moderator,does having our name on the pictures break any of your forum rules?,if it does i can look into removing it on future pictures.

Pic4_M.jpg

Pic3_M.jpg

Pic2_M.jpg

Pic1_M.jpg

lindsay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice zoas out there on the uk keep them coming
Thanks,we get to see some cool zoas from time to time but finding zoas like the very colourful ones many of you guys have is near impossible no matter how hard we try lol.

lindsay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know what the little blue zoas are called,first time we have seen them,only had them here for about a week but it would seem they don't like bright lighting and close if lighting is too bright.

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys

Lindsay asked me to add a few stockpics of the zoas we have had in in the past
I have 1000s of pics so im adding a few for now as it takes ages to go through and sort them

Hope you like guys

jas

Pic17_M.jpg

Pic16_M.jpg

Pic20_M.jpg

Pic21_M.jpg

Pic3_M.jpg

Pic25_M.jpg

Pic4_M.jpg

Pic5_M.jpg

Pic14_M.jpg

Pic0001_M.jpg

Pic0003_M.jpg

Pic0007_M.jpg

Pic0012_M.jpg

Pic0014_M.jpg

Pic0015_M.jpg

Pic0017_M.jpg

Pic0004_S.jpg

Pic0006_M.jpg

Pic0008_M.jpg

Pic0016_M.jpg

Pic0013_M.jpg

lindsay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are all so very pretty!!!! Thanks for posting them! Enjoy
Thanks,glad you like them,the above pictures jas has put up are from photo shoots that span many months,of all the corals i take pictures of its the zoas i enjoy doing the most,they just seem to sit up and pose for the camera lol.
Good choice jas it is good to look through them again.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: