jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Getting that perfect fish photo has been difficult for me. Every time that I go near the tank they think they're being fed and swim crazy :) Here's my attempt using a nikon d40 with kit lens (new camera will be my next upgrade)
Photos have been edited for sharpness, hue, and have been cropped.

Feel free to post your pics :)

DSC_0028 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0013 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0007 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0015 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0011 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

DSC_0032 by rich.colombo, on Flickr

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Nice photo rich! Try use fast shutter speed like 200-500 or higher if you cam available. Use the shutter priority mode on your cam this way you just changing the shutter everything else auto.

Thanks for the tip Steve. I'll give it a shot.

WOW beautifull pictures
Thanks TUSI

Hopefully someone with real camera skills chimes in with super crisp pics :smile:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
those are georgous. Not much of a photographer myself but its one of my wifes hobby's and she said if i can get rid of the cyano i seem to be dealing with she'd actually take some lol..........

HAHA. Clean it up :)

Nice to see you got a possum wrasse Rich. Your old
one is still going strong in my 300. Still have you chromis as well. Hope you had a good fall run and all is well. Nice pics BTW.

That's awesome John. That fish has been in captivity since 2004 I believe. I bought it from a member taking their tank down 'Maxpower2112' I wonder just how long they can live:fish::question: We had a great season overall, can't complain. You got to get some pics of your stuff on here :)

Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
ta4ajaju.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: