newtoit

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finally decided that if I am gonna stick around here I should add a thread and some pics of my tank so here goes

100_0542.jpg

100_0573.jpg

100_0571.jpg

100_0570.jpg

100_0569.jpg

100_0568.jpg

100_0549.jpg

100_0544.jpg

100_0543.jpg

newtoit

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is a 40 breeder with a 20g sump I have a custom built (by me) maple stand
I recently added current nova extreme pro HO t-5 the tank has been up about 7 months

as for fish I have a unicorn tang I got a few weeks ago
I have a breeding pair of clowns
a bangai cardinal a blue devil damsel
and "SCOOT" my scooter blenny

now pardon my ignorance as it is first thing in the am what does FTS mean

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
FTS: Full Tank Shot

And welcome! Are you 'staying here' as in moving from Maine to the tristate area, or are you up in maine and found out how awesome this site as well as cswam is?

You can look me up over there too! I graduated from Unity C. last summer. I should be going for a week visit in July if you're up there!

Btw, your baby ric is cute :)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
it is a 40 breeder with a 20g sump I have a custom built (by me) maple stand
I recently added current nova extreme pro HO t-5 the tank has been up about 7 months

as for fish I have a unicorn tang I got a few weeks ago
I have a breeding pair of clowns
a bangai cardinal a blue devil damsel
and "SCOOT" my scooter blenny

now pardon my ignorance as it is first thing in the am what does FTS mean

You've added a unicorn tang to a 40g breeder tank? Are you planning a tank upgrade? A unicorn tang can grow to 24". That's 2/3's of a 40g breeders length!! :eek:

swimmer

BTW - FTS is Full Tank Shot

newtoit

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've added a unicorn tang to a 40g breeder tank? Are you planning a tank upgrade? A unicorn tang can grow to 24". That's 2/3's of a 40g breeders length!! :eek:

swimmer

BTW - FTS is Full Tank Shot
no no I got him small and I have a friend that has a 1300 gallon lagoon he is going into when he gets to big for my tank

I have had "SCOOT" for about 4 months

Last edited:

newtoit

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never once would I imagine he doesn't look gorgeous in your tank. However, those impulse purchases aren't always fair to the animal involved :sad2:

swimmer[/

rest assured if it were not for the lagoon I never would have made the purchase I very rarely impulse buy I usually do the research but I already knew a quite a bit about tangs as they are one of my fave fish

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: