159   0   0
goldendwarfoy1.jpg

goldendwarf2yh6.jpg

goldendwarf3tr3.jpg

:splitspin

jabol

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
I have it with two perculas. This eel is reef-safe; unless you stop feeding it:)

Having a cleaner shrimp and this eel is a good idea since the shrimp will perform cleaning services for the eel. I do not have any shrimps in my system though.

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
jabol do you have high maintenance corals like SPS in there too? Im only asking cause im contemplating adding one to my tank but its a sps reef. I do have a very oversized skimmer (BM160 on a 54) so I think it could keep up (hopefully

jabol

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
jabol do you have high maintenance corals like SPS in there too? Im only asking cause im contemplating adding one to my tank but its a sps reef. I do have a very oversized skimmer (BM160 on a 54) so I think it could keep up (hopefully

I do not have any SPS - only LPS. All in all, this eel is really tiny. I believe my percula which is almost fully grown may produce more waste than the eel...

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

absolutely fish had one in their sps display tank, that is where i first saw one in person. So it can be done.

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
and the point is? That catalinas need a cooler temp? Or r u saying they are not coral safe?

wats with the harshness?.. I was just seeing if anyone would respond to that because they need cooler waters yet it was housed with corals that are in warmer water... I only brought it up because you mentioned AF :sad2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: