MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Happy Reefing and Happy Holidays.....enjoying.......:)
IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5613.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5604.jpg

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5600.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5601.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_5618.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
NICE!!!! sweet pics
Thx Chon!

Steve is using a "showoff camera" :tongue1:

maki...lol if my wife get me a full frame one then that's a show off cam.

Nice Pic's, what LED's are you using?

Brian...is a cheapy @$$ LED(compare to others) strip (Lazibonez) ordered for me ask him for more details...

Nice pics steve... LED pics :Blurp:

Thx Steve trust me me yall going to laugh when u c the LED strip pics...lol

nice steve. you switched completely to LED lighting?

Henry...no only supplement it with my T5 actinic...nothing POPs like LED:splitspin

nice pics ..first in line for the undata lol...

Thx Jeff...its going to cost u...lol

wow, that is sick

awesome pics steve

Thx Edward!

Showing off your LED's again....:splitspin..These pics are a tease...His tank looks amazing in person.

Thane thx for the kind words! yes loving the LEDs it's a little dim but POPs crazy! u order urs yet?

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
:bigeyes: Wow very nice Steve!!!!! Have to check out the lights soon. I hope you don't keep these on most of time because they won't help the coral I like grow!!:lol2:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
:bigeyes: Wow very nice Steve!!!!! Have to check out the lights soon. I hope you don't keep these on most of time because they won't help the coral I like grow!!:lol2:

Thanks bro!...nah not for grow i use MH for 6-7 hours LED actinic for before and after. always got frags for ya..haha

Steve, I ordered them from allan.....Im getting them tommorrow....yahoo...excited about it...:splitspin..I will let you know how they look.

Thane

cool...cant wait to check out your 2 big tanks.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Nice LEDs, I saw them on Alan's tank about a month ago. The colors on his softies really popped. I ordered some cheap LEDs too but they are extremely bright; 250,000mcd per bulb. I'm gonna hook them up next week.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Very cool pics Steve !! More please?? ;)
Thx Kat! no more some of the shot dont come out good...lol

Nice LEDs, I saw them on Alan's tank about a month ago. The colors on his softies really popped. I ordered some cheap LEDs too but they are extremely bright; 250,000mcd per bulb. I'm gonna hook them up next week.

Thanks!...i saw he has the white LED set up too but I only like the way the blue bulb pops. and he's kind enough to order it for me thanks again Lazi!

Great shots man..
Thanks Tobin!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: