kamikazee83

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
First and foremost, Happy Holidays to everyone and their families.
Ok, I am almost done with my tank set-up. With that said, I just want to take the time to thank everyone who helped me. I truly appreciate it.
I had to drill 2 holes in my floor (inside the stand) and take my sump to the basement bc I didn't have any room in the stand to fit anything.

Rundown of my setup:
270g tank
250 lbs of live rocks
MSX 200 Skimmer with a MAG 18 in the sump

Livestock:
Naso Tang
Yellow Tang
Powder Blue Tang
2 Clowns
Anthias

Attachments

• Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 447
  • Tank1.jpg
    Tank1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 450
  • Sump.jpg
    Sump.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 452
  • sump1.jpg
    sump1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 450
  • Anthias1.jpg
    Anthias1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 441
  • SYtangs.jpg
    SYtangs.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 449
  • clowns.jpg
    clowns.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 449
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 445

kamikazee83

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nice tank! how big is the sump? would it flood if power out?

They sump holds about 30g. Its fairly small for this tank but this is what it came with and I have no intentions of changing it anytime soon. And no, it wouldn't flood if the power goes out. I have just enough so it will be full but not overflow.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
They sump holds about 30g. Its fairly small for this tank but this is what it came with and I have no intentions of changing it anytime soon. And no, it wouldn't flood if the power goes out. I have just enough so it will be full but not overflow.

cool glad everything tested out...i got flood before with the ato failure its not fun at all...nice tank happy hlidays.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Oh the basement setup is slightly old now, and there are some non-fish inhabitents of the tank now. We still need to find a way to make a REAL hood for the lights.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: