jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I love how when you got to another reef keepers home you can always tell who has the tank from the blue glow in the window. The brighter the glow, the more hilarious I think it is:tongue1:

Post your window glow pics :) preferably at night:duh:
I'll take my camera with me when I take the dog for a walk:)

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
OK I'll start :D
Who has the reef?
My neighbor saw me taking pics of my window and thinks I'm partially retarded..... he maybe right:knockedou

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,179
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,182

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I might have to sneak in my neighbors apt just to get a shot of my tank. I can't put mine in any window cuz the heaters are situated right there. :(

Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mine is across from the front door. You can't see it from outside unless the door is open. I like it that it's the first thing guests see when they come in. Makes them forget out the wreck in the rest of the house. Kids sure do drag out a lot of crap throughout the day.

Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
nice balcony Rich :)
most original photo idea thread in a while :lol:
I agree. Nice balcony. I used to rent a place that had a nice one before I bought this house. I worked 3rd at the time. I remember getting pissed about telemarketers calling while I was trying to sleep and pitched the phone over the balcony.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Gotta laugh, I was at Rich's house last night and parked when I saw the blue glow..lol

Same thing last week - was picking up and couldn't see the addresses from the street as the houses were set so far back. Just as I called the fellow, I sighted the blue glow and pulled into his driveway.

Great idea for a thread Rich!:)
I'll take my 'glow pic' tonight

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Good eye Thane ;)

Thanks J, and Lunar.

Kathy you gave me the idea last night...LOL. I know some of our members houses have CRAZY glows to the windows :D I want to see some pics tonight.

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
This should be a good thread. The funny part about all this is that when people in the hobby pass or pull up to a house with the glowing lights we think reef tank while the rest of of world probably thinks weed den :lol2:

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just finished painting the garage windows black. I had some hardcore glow that limo tint could not fix.

The wife hates the glow so no more sunlight in the garage. I never thought of taking a pic but if you have flown from NY to FL recently you might have seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: