ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I'm not sure I got them in a trade with Jeremy..I'll have to ask him

I didn't get mine from Jeremy, but i think they're the same.. Here is a close up! :tongueani

orangeplay3503.jpg

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
You guys do realize that the same exact coral can look VERY different from tank to tank under differing lighting, environmental and photographic conditions and even 2 frags from the same mother colony in the same tank don't always look the same? They also sometimes change coloration quite dramatically. It kind of makes the visual ID via photo thing a little ..ummm... errr...imprecise.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
good one :lol:
You guys do realize that the same exact coral can look VERY different from tank to tank under differing lighting, environmental and photographic conditions and even 2 frags from the same mother colony in the same tank don't always look the same? They also sometimes change coloration quite dramatically. It kind of makes the visual ID via photo thing a little ..ummm... errr...imprecise.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0

Randy, Yes I know.. :wink1:

Just trying to make the best guest since alot of time, its the same coral just under different lighting.. But we do hope it'll wont deviate too much from the picture when we introduce in our tank.

So where your zoo!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: