finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
4" male (not supermale), had for 3 weeks, treated and eating frozen like a champ. $150.

Attachments

• scotts5.jpg
    scotts5.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 332
  • scotts4.jpg
    scotts4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 324
  • scotts3.jpg
    scotts3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 330
  • scotts2.jpg
    scotts2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 320
  • scotts1.jpg
    scotts1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 323

44santababy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
i might truly be interested, one question. I have an adult labouts wrasse, an adult mystery wrasse and a juvie six line and they get along GREAT. If i add this guy will i disturb what i got going on? I understand you cant give me a actual answer but you do have an idea if it would work or not. 120gallon tall mixed reef with eel and all...

Dont want to add him to watch him be tormented. thanks

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
i might truly be interested, one question. I have an adult labouts wrasse, an adult mystery wrasse and a juvie six line and they get along GREAT. If i add this guy will i disturb what i got going on? I understand you cant give me a actual answer but you do have an idea if it would work or not. 120gallon tall mixed reef with eel and all...

Dont want to add him to watch him be tormented. thanks

Your mystery wrasse for the very least will likely not tolerate it. The labouts is probably a male and will want to establish dominance over the newcomer. The only way to ensure a safe transfer is to use an acclimating box inside the tank for a week or more. The fish can see but can't touch. Many angel aficionados use this method since angels are especially touchy with each other. John coppolino on rc has good info on this subject. You could borrow mine when it arrives to me this week, if you are still interested.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: