Rating - 50%
3   3   0
Fellow Reef Addicts,

I found my coral haven, this place is like none other. I've been to almost every shop out there, from high end store fronts to humble basements. This place is Pop Coral in Brooklyn. I went to Pop Coral last night, and boy was I impressed. John the owner is passionate about his corals and fish. I have never seen such a wide variety of beautiful corals and fish. Here you can find anything and everything. This place is my one stop shop. John is a gentleman, his prices are very reasonable. Give this place a try and I personally guarantee you, you will be impressed. Call Pop Corals at 718-637-4547 and tell John, Rambo sent you.:fish: :usa1:

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
8ydy5a2u.jpg

Only pic I could find right now, only one of his tanks.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Damn I had no idea you got that many!! ^^^ I shouldn't have turned my back on you. The funniest part was John kept suggesting you slow down. I think we spent roughly the same amount that day but I got two really nice big pieces. You and I are trouble together but I don't get it we did so good at Max Reef and spent nothing. That night at Pop we didn't fair so well but at least we got the goodies!

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
I am trying to tell people to stop wasting their money with retailers. I got all the goods at half the cost. Stop by this weekend folks. I got big shipments coming in and need the space. If you want things that pop and do not want to pay if bucks, I am your guy. I have 8 foot tanks (meaning more then one lol) stuffed with corals. This is not a 40 breeder vendor.

718-637-4547. Give me a ring and swing by. I will be around all weekend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn I had no idea you got that many!! ^^^ I shouldn't have turned my back on you. The funniest part was John kept suggesting you slow down. I think we spent roughly the same amount that day but I got two really nice big pieces. You and I are trouble together but I don't get it we did so good at Max Reef and spent nothing. That night at Pop we didn't fair so well but at least we got the goodies!

That funniest part is call business revise psycholiogy.

Max Reef prices are very comparative. They create jobs for the people who work there.

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I was there today, lots of good stuff!! Great guy, great stuff, great price, but not so great on my wallet now.. lolz

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: