Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
This is serious, we are getting a huge shipment of clownfish in today and you will be kicking yourself if you don't stop by to see what all the fuss is about PoP Corals!

We are talking over 100 clownfish to choose from. If that isn't enough to convince you to make the journey to Brooklyn we are running a MR special all weekend as follows:

Black Ice - only $50/ea or $90/pr

Snow Onyx - also $50/ea or $90/pr

PoP Flakes - get this $75/ea or $140/pr
  • You might be asking what is a PoP Flake clownfish? Well the answer to that is seeing is believing! However we will try to describe it here (with pictures to follow). They are a pinto snowflake clownfish with orange dots in the white sections. They are absolutely stunning and will make a great gift for the holidays and at this price you might as will pick up one or two for yourselves.
Also gigantic Australian coral order is arriving Saturday with hundreds of new colonies coming in.

Again if you had to pick a weekend to make the journey don't hesitate we will make it worth the trip we promise. We want to help make your tank PoP today!!!

Last edited:

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
HiHaterLogocopy.png

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uxra2Nn7K9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>​

Last edited:

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
PoP Flakes:

IMG_0640_zps8374b42b.jpg

IMG_0632_zps795454bd.jpg

IMG_0638_zpsbaf7c6ae.jpg

IMG_0637_zpsdfca90cc.jpg

IMG_0636_zps8d4e9ce8.jpg

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allownetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid841.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fzz337%2Freefshui%2FMVI_0644_zps797d99e6.mp4" height="361" width="600">

Last edited:

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
If you dont mind, please make my already paid pop clown one of the multi dot, I see some only have one dot, if not too much trouble and thank you

I ask bc I am away and will not pick up this weekend

Thanks again for your consideration

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Reefs

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
It has been an incredible week and year over at Pop. Fish are here, corals are Popping and the holidays are around the corner. We want to thank all of you out there who made Pop what it is. We have made lots of friends and cannot thank MR for all their work. You are now seeing the big Pop.

All the best

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Come get that Christmas gift for that Special person. We are offering $10 off every one hundred spent until Sunday. This weeks specials include gold torches 50 bucks, Acan frags 10 bucks and Sps frags 10 bucks. We are fully stocked and will be shocked at our inventory. Merry Christmas everyone. Yes we are open today....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: