Ledreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hey Jhon the acan look verry nice in my tank. I need stop by to buy fews more ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396575327.505193.jpg look the color from the rainbow acan my best buy :)

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks for the great Rics and orange torch John. If you guys haven't paid POP a visit by now it's certainly time. They are loaded with awesome acans, LPS, rics, aussie SPS, and rock anemones. Must check it out!

Last edited:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
You guys should see the selection that John has. Last time I was there I thought I was in Acan heaven. The colors were amazing and there were dozens of colonies.

I am so pissed everytime I go because I LOVE acans just can't keep them with my lighting. I am working on changing that though. He had some Kessils there the other night and am seriously thinking of picking one up if my custom LED doesn't come together. Given the rate I get things done on my tank I am not so sure on that. I really need to provide some TLC to my tanks :(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: