Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Stop in for special pricing on these fish and see what else we have to offer!:flower:
*The order got delayed but are arriving this week if you want to be sure of receiving a fish we highly recommend putting down a deposit*

Last edited:

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Black tang 1.5 inches. Cheveron around the same. I can request special sizes.

The shipment got delayed but is arriving this week for sure. Already a lot of interest so if you are serious about getting in on these deals it is highly recommended that you contact to put down a deposit.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Can someone convince me why I want/need a black tang? Ive always respected them for their scarcity and price but kinda on the fence now that I could afford one. Need some pushing one way or the other. I dont have any tangs.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Can someone convince me why I want/need a black tang? Ive always respected them for their scarcity and price but kinda on the fence now that I could afford one. Need some pushing one way or the other. I dont have any tangs.

I hear they are the best tangs to eats various nuisance algae ;)

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0

The price aside the question is why do you want one? Are you buying it because they're rare, and now you can buy it at a very very cheap price, or are you buying it because you like the fish and have always wanted one, but the price range was always too high, making it a tough buy.

The price is very very good, but for that price you could still get a number of other tangs. So, price aside it comes down to if you like the fish. For me, I'm not big on them, as they do get fairly large and don't look as nice when they get larger as they do when they're smaller.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: