Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
We have some very big announcements to make very soon so keep your ear to the streets for the news!!!

Also in case you hadn't heard we are going to be repping MACNA hard!
- We will have two booths of our own
- We are also partnering with 4 other BIG vendors at the show
* So you know we are going to be bringing the heat :)

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I agree with b-ridge, why bother posting in the first place.

to build up hype and excitement. this is very common among marketing and advertising. For example, have you ever seen ads for say some new apple product which shows something under a black veil saying the world as you know it will change on said date in the future which is basically an unveiling party.

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
to build up hype and excitement. this is very common among marketing and advertising. For example, have you ever seen ads for say some new apple product which shows something under a black veil saying the world as you know it will change on said date in the future which is basically an unveiling party.

I agree. They should take there own advice on "why even post" . :biglaugh:

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
How soon do we ALL have to wait? Why tell us anything if you just told us nothing?

Sorry for being 'misleading' but we have several announcements hence the stay tuned. We just unveiled one in this post already which is that we will be going to Macna, have two booths of corals and partner with 4 other vendors so we hope you can join us.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
http://www.popcorals.com/

zing.... lookie what i found. :)

Cats out the bag but we are not quiet ready to take orders yet as we finish up the payment gateways but please feel free to browse. Some prices may be incorrect but should be so we have to post the disclaimer that we are not responsible for pricing errors and may not be able to honor. That being said hopefully all is correct and we will be doing our final checks this week. However you can call in any orders until then.

* Please note that the timer for the live sale is not set correctly it will always say in 3 days and that is not right. We will have a live sale sometime in the near future but disregard the countdown time for the moment.

Last edited:

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Cats out the bag but we are not quiet ready to take orders yet as we finish up the payment gateways but please feel free to browse. Some prices may be incorrect but should be so we have to post the disclaimer that we are not responsible for pricing errors and may not be able to honor. That being said hopefully all is correct and we will be doing our final checks this week. However you can call in any orders until then.

* Please note that the timer for the live sale is not set correctly it will always say in 3 days and that is not right. We will have a live sale sometime in the near future but disregard the countdown time for the moment.

O man, i thought that feature was great. looked like i was never going to miss a sale ever again :P

I was looking around it earlier, seems like a lot of the buttons are either not working yet, or have nothing in them so the webpage stays where it is. but i figured it was def still a work in progress. But well done, the site looks awesome.

Its going to be great for people like myself who are coming from Staten Island to be sure im not just coming in for a browsing trip if theres nothing there i end up needing. Also (im sure you already thought of this) please try to have a local pick up option in check out so we can reserve things and have them still available by the time we get there :)

Last edited:

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
O man, i thought that feature was great. looked like i was never going to miss a sale ever again :P

I was looking around it earlier, seems like a lot of the buttons are either not working yet, or have nothing in them so the webpage stays where it is. but i figured it was def still a work in progress. But well done, the site looks awesome.

Its going to be great for people like myself who are coming from Staten Island to be sure im not just coming in for a browsing trip if theres nothing there i end up needing. Also (im sure you already thought of this) please try to have a local pick up option in check out so we can reserve things and have them still available by the time we get there :)

The countdown timer for the live sales will be working just have to make a few changes, figure out the next sale and set it.

The fish will be added to the site later. First step is adding all the care guides for the fish which are all ready but there are over 800! Then we will work on fish as products. For corals we only loaded up a few so more to be added as soon as its up and running. Dry goods should be all done with over 3,000 products from over 100 vendors.

There is in store pickup option (at no charge) as well as a pay in store option. One thing to note is that dry goods purchased off the site are shipped from our warehouse and will take up to a week to arrive. We did this so as to best be able to serve the whole country and also allow us to offer such a wide array of products as we needed so much space.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
The good thing about the new site is it will allow us to have live sales more often with more products :)

Please just hang in there while we work out the kinks. We hope to have it up by this weekend at least for initial sales and then will work hard to get all the live stock up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: