m'akoyPINOY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I saw your chalice collection first on nano-reef.com and was amazed by the color and brilliance of your tank. You got great eyes for color combination!
    Will you be swapping, or selling any of the chalice in your collection at this sunday's coral swap? what coral are you looking for in exchange?
    hi, i saw your pictures of your aquarium and I was wondering if you can recommend stores where I can purchase corals and sea creatures for a good price? I will greatly appreciate it since I am new to the marine hobby and have just bought my tank this week....
    hey dude....sorry to bother you. but i need to get a hold of ya....thanks. I actually lost your number. 646.539.8483. thx
    Hey Brother ,how was your valentine with your family ? I just wanted to say your frags are happy and the pallys got "HUGE"....so did the nukes.Thanks for the hook up !:splitspin
    Hey McKoy thanks for the awsome addition from your sweet tank, I owe you buddy, great meeting ya' neighbor!
    Hey m'akoy, just put up the pics of your corals, they look gorgeous, thanks again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…