lazibonez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Allan Errol . In Ossining . From Russ and Jim . How are you . Looking for frags if you happen to have .
    Hi there, Ill take the orange digi(first pic)and probably 2 other pieces. Would like to pick it up tomorrow if possible? I live in Brooklyn, but work in LI and can come by later tomorrow if that works. Please txt me so we can touch base. Carlos (631)838-2408
    Hey Alan what do you think the shipping would be to ship that controller to central nj? Have you shipped to this location? 08527
    Hey Alan ..I saw the yellow ricordia u sold Robert and I was wondering if u had anymore to sell.. Lmk ..Conway
    Sup Allan, I'm coming back to the hobby but with a smaller tank BC29. Can find me a very nice clown?
    Alan, I dont know if tommorrow is a good time to meet up. Let me know what is good for you. If monday doesn't work than maybee wednesday. Hope you had a great weekend buddy. ttys

Thane
    whats up allan its george,im going to be in yuor area tomorrow did you ever get those tranformers?
    hi alan, it tony, i was by last weekend, could you please let me know when you are ordering more lights.....they look so good i want to do both of my tanks now
    thanks for sharing with us today... we've already got the blue led's on the tank and they get an absolutely GLOWING report! thanks again... Barbara
    outstanding frags alan, thankyou very much and the lights are phenominal!!
    i'll definately seeing you again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…