KuyaMark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Mark. I have a question for you. I switched the calcium reactor from my 75 to my 210, adjusted all the parameters on the controller (pH is between 6.0 and 6.5 for the reactor to turn on), and for some reason, it seems like I have CO2 backing up through my power head. Every 5 seconds or so I get a burp that goes through my sump and I can't figure it out. If I open the effluent up more, then it seems to go away, but then the effluent is spitting too much. Any ideas?? Thanks.

Jim
    hi mark i have treyd to ring u a few times so i can get the gfo to u today please ring me mate
    hey mate u hear what floyd say to mosley he dont duck anyone and mosley say that is why u are fighting me casue u know u cant beat pac man he called him out on it
    i going good there mark but the tank not so great having a few problems but hope to be moving forward soon. how is everything there with u mate
    Lets do Monday.....Just shoot me a pm on Sunday Night to remind me....my brain is running on limited sleep...lol.... I will be at Play from 2-8 at night....See you then Mark.
    Merk you around I can bring Hornetts tonight... If not tommorrow night or Monday. Let me know before my sea hare knocks them off the plug....lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…