Awibrandy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• F
    My name is forest , i also have a salt reef tank , the tank size is 50 gallon , 4 feet long . what would you suggest for my recently MH ?
    Now i use 250w MH .
    Hi awibrandy. It was nice seeing u again. Sorry I had to run I didn't say goodbye. It was sad to hear what happen to your tank and home. All you've lost will be restored in gods time. Be well. God bless. Conway.
    R
    hi my name is neil i also live in farrockaway would love 2 c your tanks i have a 75 gal i just joined this sight its like reef central
    Haha. Yes its really me. Were doing great. Michael is 3. & we are expecting another baby. That means no reef tank for Daddy. So how have you been? Hope all is well with you and Junious.
    L
    new to all this. not even sure how to post. boyfriend left me with a tank i have no clue what to do with. all i know is salt water. i would like to keep it.....but not sure how to keep all alive. any advise is appreciated
    i just saw your thread titled ' i tried'. man the tank has grown. it's a beauty. so jealous. now i don't want to send pics of my ghetto tank. :tongue1:
    It was great seeing you, your gorgeous tanks and your grogeous dogs! Now I want a tank that big!
    SO HOW DO I REQUEST YOU AS FRIEND ..LOL.. I MIGHT NEED HELP POSTING MORE STUFF IN THE FUTURE..HEHE besides you dogs look just like mine.. i have an american bulldog(rocky) and a boxer/rotty mix(diesel) ill have to send you pics
    Hi Awi.
    Sorry I am writing so late.
    I was thinking I would leave my house around 11am & I could be to you by 12.
    Lmk If this works for you, and if you could pm me your Ph# so I can give you a call on the way
    Thank you
    James
    You are very welcome. If I read the post correctly, you are not going to MACNA, right? I am not either :-(. I had to work today (Friday) and Saturday and have plans on Sunday. I am so bummed about it. Have a good weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…