KathyC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I have a question, I registered my self and a guest ( who is not a member on here) for the Frag swap next Sunday. What do we have to present to enter? Will the sight send me a confirmation e-mail for the RSVP fee to present at the door?

Thanks,
    Raed
    Sent Randy a PM, letting him know Albert Thiel is here. Nothing to worry about I have been chatting with him allot the last couple of days.

So, MACNA, yes or no ?
    Kathy, thanks again for helping me with getting tickets @ the door. Great fun I picked up some insane chalices at this event, a cute mandarin and two happy kids (ryan & tyler) although ryan really wanted to win the 65g tank oh well? anyway really enjoyed this format. a job well done!!
    Hi Kathy, I don't see the link to paypal to register for the swap. can you please help? thanks!
    Good morning, drink more water will be taking my ticket. I cnt find post to update. Thanks, enjoy the day. Thirty6/. ( Joe)
    Great reefer, great person and awesome moderator.. if you need advice.. always ask Kathy... thanks again for the help.. you save my... a... tank lol
    Hey Kathy,
    This is Steven...the fella you met today at the lfs on old country rd... hmm looks like I registered before...hehe. thank you so much for spending time with me before...really appreciate it.... you my dear are a very sweet and friendly person....glad I met you.
    Can you please send me the thread on stands and also the best place to get that salt..... hope to speak to you soon
    A very down to earth person with very good knowledge about the hobby. We need more like her in this world!
    I
    Hello Kathy,

It is our pleasure to offer you one of our products as the donation to the Manhattan Reefs Spring Frag Swap & Raffle. We will offer a Blaze series M-45S ALC version LED fixture as the dontation. The fixture was shipped last weekend and should arrive to you soon this week. We have a formal exclusive distributor, Marinetech Innovations Inc., which is our representative in North America, we would like to donate this fixture in the name of "Marinetech Innovations Inc.".
    If you have any question or need any information about the product, please directly contact us or "Marinetech Innovations Inc.". The director of this company is Jean-francois Beaudry, his e-mail address is: [email protected] . I am looking forwar to your reply soon. Thank you!

Best regards,
    David Li
    Sales manager
    Illumagic Opto Co. Ltd.
    www.illumagic.com.tw
    Thanks again kathy!!!! I ordered the book....and im def gonna keep in touch...im obie one...your yoda!!! :) teach me the ways of the force master..:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…