daisy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• R
    hey daisy it was good to meet you and make a new friend at the swap hope things r good with u if u know anyone who can give my tank a shot in the arm with some pods give me a shout thanks. Neil
    hi daisy, i was raised in yonkers and dont know anyone here whose into saltwater, good to know someone else close by is reefing!! im on glenwood off of N. bdway, however im about to move to the bronx.. :( ..your LR pics look lovely!! have a great wkend!!
    if your reading this message i am sure your testing is over by now and your sporting a heck of a grinning smile, again absorb the sunlight and feel good , for today is a perfect day to be open minded and happy, have a great one daisy.
    I
    Hi,My daughter has to teach (she is 17 so she is teachers assistant) so she won't be going, but my Wife and two teen boys 12 (Bar Mitzvah in 1 month) and 14 yr old will be with me. All rolling their eyes but doing the right thing for dad. :) 120G reef newbie to reef last November. Look forward to meeting you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…