LongIslandAndy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey , Andy. I have a quick question. How much is the light from Aquarium Village? (The one with the highest oar reading). Thanks.

Philip
    Hi Andy
    are you getting a malware popup on manhattan reef. I get it on my windowa lap top but not on my apple
    Miller Ale House.We got to go their one day.Food was good beer was nice we did 3 pitchers.Waitress had a good Chest nice Rear end
    Hi Andy, its Cindy AKA fransmom. Thanks a lot for all your help today in the store. You guys are knowlegable and friendly. The store is clean, bright and organized. I appreciate the fact that you didn't just try to sell me something just to make a sale. Don't forget to let me know when the small blue chin trigger gets in along with spotted male manadarin. the acan is doing well and the book is very informative. Thanks
    It's nice to shop where the guys who work there are very knowledgeable. I will be back soon. Need a bunch of frags too fill in my empty spaces. I can always make room for a beautiful show piece.
    Hey Andy its Joe. Thanks today for all your help at Aquarium Village picking out some very nice corals.
    nice meeting you yesterday at aquarium village
    thanks again for the wrasse and the anthias
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…