jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I live close by there but never made any inquiries. Usually wholesalers don't deal with general consumers.
Are they open to general public? Are you asking for a vendors experience?

I thought so cause I just walked right in and started looking. The owner was very friendly. I'm asking for both

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard of a wholesaler in Queens that supplies the small LFS in Chinatown Manhattan, perhaps this is the one. I didn't know the name of it or where it was.

al0ha

The Inked Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I heard of a wholesaler in Queens that supplies the small LFS in Chinatown Manhattan, perhaps this is the one. I didn't know the name of it or where it was.

Hmm as far as i know theres only like 4 main lfs in chinatown, pacific on delancy, win aquarium, aquastar and the other one on the corner of mott n broome

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I gone there a few times. It's a wholesale place. Sells fresh and saltwater fish. He doesn't let people just walk in and buy unless you know someone there or someone brings you in. He also sell corals n clams but nothing crazy. Mushrooms and regular polys.
No prices on tanks. I went there a few months ago and he had a whole mess of clowns and a few nems. Also sells inverts

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: