SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Of course everyone else would be invited also lol. But I wouldnt mind doing the foot work, planning and all that stuff to get one going. I know a place that we can get for 40 people (or more) including all food, cleanup and a DJ if we want one for about $38 a person I can probably get it cheaper depending on a few factors (DJ, how many people, what add ons if any and which room).

The place is located in Middle Village Queens on Metropolitan Ave. This isnt the only place available, as if people are interested I can find us other places maybe cheaper.

Let me know and I'll get right on this

Patrick

SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
$38 is the price per person for the hall rental, food, DJ, decorations,tables,chairs,soda and juices. So im saying we can knock out the decorations and DJ it will probably be less. I just mentioned this one because I KNOW the prices here there are other places i can check out...

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
so wassup....is this thing really going to happen man? LMK i'm down.....lets make it an occasion night too(as in...queens poker night, getting together night, bbq) just a suggestion. Of course we will all chip in for what ever we do. Lets do this before the month ends

R

RoofSmoker

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey I work at colony on 84 and 37 ave, so I can bring the liquor no tax!. :givebeer:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: