Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
epic memoires!

cant help but wonder how she and all others in her predicament (no pedestrian bridges to walk, or can't walk) fared..

i was just glad to be alive, and was devastated cuz entire companies' personnel were exterminated that day, and it all seemed rehearsed, even the breaking news hosts i mean how the heck can they say 2 minutes into the strikes that bin Laden is already behind it all.. ROFL cia must really think the masses are that flouridated already! :fishhit:

parking spots even in residential areas of northwestern queens.. practically extinct by now, eh?

Too painful to recollect. Had some ex-coworkers in Cantor Fitzgerald and a user I supported having a meeting at Windows on the World that morning.

Here ya go... have a walk down memory lane from '94. Can see a glimpse of Coral Aquarium for a few seconds. https://youtu.be/J1Hm6NF7w0Y?t=533

Clink51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
LOL, Coral Aquarium still has the same logo!

i was in the 9th grade when 9/11 happened. saw it happen from the 4th floor in Queens Vocational HS. girl walked in late to class and when asked she said "something is going on in the city, their is smoke coming from the twin towers"

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Fish Town has been there since the Hippie days but it was a few blocks west of it's present location near Union Tpke. (or Utopia Parkway, I get them confused)
Manny in Franklin Pet Center is a friend of mine, he sells some of my products and I go there every week for live blackworms.

$pit

broke wanna-be ecoreefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh neat, what do u produce for resale? does he still have any canaries? the one i got was yellow and green variegated with twisted up feathers all over the body and a crest.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: