Status
Not open for further replies.

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
just came back--they have a nice selection of fish.. looks clean and Anthony was very helpful. I bought the sea water which i normally pay 16.99 for 13.99.. Good prices. They had a small selection of corals.They some really nice/bright yellow leathers. They should be getting alot more livestock in the next few weeks

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
wow 15.99 is dirttt! Do they have any good prices on African cichlids? If anyone else is a cichlid enthusiast and goes there I would appreciate a run down of what they got. Thanks in advance!
I looked at the FW section and the prices were good but i only mentally noted them. He had only 1 tank of Cichlids but he does plan on adding more going forward.

irvp13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
just came back--they have a nice selection of fish.. looks clean and Anthony was very helpful. I bought the sea water which i normally pay 16.99 for 13.99.. Good prices. They had a small selection of corals.They some really nice/bright yellow leathers. They should be getting alot more livestock in the next few weeks

maybe they'll have more corals and inverts for the grand opening? for me its a little bit closer that fish town so I'll definitely check it out.

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
Stopped there on 4/17 not much livestock from what Anthony was stating as he said everyone from MR kept buying what he had during the week.
Had a few nice pieces, but he was informing me of the new tank he was waiting for, which would be his coral tank.

pak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
kissena aquarium on 46-30 kissena blvd flushing have very good price too,sea water is only $15.00,mysis $3.5 and brine shrimp $3.00, also MR member is 10% off on all live and dry stuff.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've been to Pet Palace and Kissena Aquarium, The prices at Pet palace are great but the selection is really really low. Kissena Aquarium has a decent selection, especially since they cleaned it up (Used to see dead and dying fish and coral in there all the time), And they will bargain with you on prices.

Ssdlm5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
wow, hearing from all of you I am very eager to check it out. Are his prices that low?

How are his prices compared to will at Will's water world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: