The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks for hooking it up with reasonable prices man, sick of paying these outrageous prices to these other stores and vendors. You definitely have my business from now on even if I have to cross the bridge. Hurry up and order the dry goods tho! Lol thanks again.

lol thanks man yeah we are def gonna get the ball rolling on the dry goods new shipment coming in this week stay tuned

AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Just wanted to say thank you for the fish that I got. That elegance coral you had in there was amazing at a unbeatable price. I wish I had space in my 300 gallon but it was way too big lol. Good luck on the business and I hope to see you guys a lot more. Keep up the good work and keep the prices reasonable, a lot of these other stores try to jack them up after a while but it's okay I'll just fade away from them.

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
these last two days have been a wonderful experience for the reef shop we really are happy how everything is going we got cleaned out the last 48 hours but we are trying our hardest to get our shipments in as fast as possible

arimiko thanks for the kind words it was our pleasure having you here

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: