image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,044
Last edited:

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Was there 4:30 in the Bronx call the store and they told me store was closing 5:00pm
After I drove from queens that's sucks

im sorry about that this is anthony the owner of the reef shoppe and i am the one to blame last minute i decided to do a late night sale as i posted it and responded to all the pm's by the time i got the the front the tell the guys working here is when the call must have happened i just pm'd you my personal cell phone number please call me and i will make it up to you once again sorry about the confusion it wasnt there fault it was mine and it was just in the mix of it all once again sorry

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
im sorry about that this is anthony the owner of the reef shoppe and i am the one to blame last minute i decided to do a late night sale as i posted it and responded to all the pm's by the time i got the the front the tell the guys working here is when the call must have happened i just pm'd you my personal cell phone number please call me and i will make it up to you once again sorry about the confusion it wasnt there fault it was mine and it was just in the mix of it all once again sorry

This is tremendous! Strong work on your part

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: