Samsreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I finally drove myself to Reef Shoppe and I had to write my review. Very impressed for a young shop.

I had gone to buy fishes today for a change and came home with 7 tangs(340 gallon setup)...The fishes were all healthy and active , setup nice and clean, corals vibrant and prices that beat any prices, anywhere. On top of all, the staff was extremely helpful and stayed well past 8:30 PM (they close at 8).

They also took down my wish list. Looking forward to my wish list items...

Thank you Reef Shoppe.

Sam

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
thank you for the kind words and i appreciate you taking that long drive to come visit us i might have to take that long drive up to you because i want to see your tank in person it looks amazing!!!!!! thank you once again and ill see you soon

ps ill keep you updated on your wish list

SYNE89

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
First time

Hey guys ,

Was there on Sunday with my boy ceser for the first time coped two clowns ,Kobe tang & anemone . Everthing well maintained healthy and staff very helpful will definitely talk about the shop and tell friends and others. Well highly recommend visiting you guys.

Thanks again
Ed

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey guys ,

Was there on Sunday with my boy ceser for the first time coped two clowns ,Kobe tang & anemone . Everthing well maintained healthy and staff very helpful will definitely talk about the shop and tell friends and others. Well highly recommend visiting you guys.

Thanks again
Ed

thank you speaking off i just got off the phone with ceser see you soon man thank you for the support

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stop by The Reef Shoppe today and met with some of the fellas. I must say the customer service and aquatic knowledge is on point. Finally a place where everyone helps you and not just one person. The prices are actually on the tanks and they stand by them. Picked up my first angel fish for the new 125gallon. I will definitely be back to fill my tank up!!!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: