The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
NEW STOCK FOR THE WEEKEND WITH THE CANT BEAT THE HEAT SUMMER PRICES!
(NOW CARRY FROZEN FOOD)

for hidden sales and updates follow us on instagram-thereehshoppenyc

CHEVRON TANG-$75
PINK ANTHIAS
TRICOLOR ANTHIAS
YELLOW ANTHIAS-$10
POWDER BROWN
SCOPAS TANG-$20
MIMIC LEMON PEELS
BLONDE NASO
REG NASO
LENEATUS TANG
VLAMINGI TANG
KOLE TANGS-$15
BLUE THROAT (M/F)
HUMU HUMU
HARLIQUIN TUSK
SWALLOW TAIL ANGELS
BICOLOR ANGELS
BANNERFIN ANGELS
BIG EYE SQUIRRELS
BANANA FISH
FUZZY DWARF LIONFISH
DECOLORES WRASSE
LUBBOCKS WRASSE
SRI LANKA LUBBUCKS WRASSE
KATOS WRASSE MALE AND FEMALE
TERMINAL PINTAIL WRASSE-$130
PYRAMID BUTTERFLY
CHRISTMAS WRASSE
CLEANER WRASSE
BLUE STAR LEOPARD WRASSE M/F (SUPER NICE!!!!)
MANDARINS-$8SALE!
ROYAL PENCIL WRASSE
AND MORE~!

WHATS EXPECTED THIS WEEKEND :catsmiley

FIRE SHRIMP
ORANGE BAND FIN GOBY
RED VELVET WRASSE
SPLENDED LEOPARD WRASSE
LONG FIN FAIRY WRASSE
LUNAR WRASSE
SPLENDID RAINBOW WRASSE
BLUE RING ANGEL ADULT
EMP ANGEL ADULT!
NIGER TRIGGERS
BARRED RABBITFISH
SCISSORTAIL GOBYS
WATCHMEN GOBYS
COURT JESTER GOBYS(LOVE THESE LITTLE GUYS)
CARPENTER WRASSE
RED FINNED FAIRY WRASSE
8 LINE WRASSE
SOLAR FAIRY WRASSE
BLUE HEAD WRASSE
SECOND LIST WILL BE ARRIVING THIS WEEKEND!

JUST WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR BEING PATIENT ABOUT MY PICTURES IM TRYING MY BEST ITS ACTUALLY WAY HARDER THEN I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED

AND BEFORE I GO JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN THE REEF SHOPPE IS GOING ON ITS SECOND MONTH AND I CANT EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT BEFORE THE STORE OPENED I SPENT FOUR MONTHS, DAY AND NIGHT TRYING TO GET THIS PLACE TOGETHER AND ITS COMING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO BEING COMPLETE SO THANK YOU TO ALL BECAUSE ALL OF YOU MADE THIS POSSIBLE

Last edited:

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just pick up some frozen food. It was nice talking to Casey and Edwin. They took my number and will keep an eye on a fish that is rare that I want. That's great service. Their fish and corals looked very healthily. They said some SPS coming in tomorrow. The Reef Shoppe is a friendly place that will make you want to keep coming back. Great staff and great place....Can't wait to LRS comes in next week.

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I just pick up some frozen food. It was nice talking to Casey and Edwin. They took my number and will keep an eye on a fish that is rare that I want. That's great service. Their fish and corals looked very healthily. They said some SPS coming in tomorrow. The Reef Shoppe is a friendly place that will make you want to keep coming back. Great staff and great place....Can't wait to LRS comes in next week.

its always a pleasure when you come in thank you for the great advice in helping us become a better store

Cobra1311

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have been visiting this shop since it opened. In this short time I have purchased a few fish and corals and I am very pleased with the fish and coral and of course the price. The people working there are very friendly. I recommend this shop to anyone. Great stuff and even better price. Looking forward to their expansion. Thanks guys

latino277

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Naso tang and Mimic tang I picked up from Anthony. sorry for the bad phone pic.

PaQW9uKhUFBvubi49

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: